Friday, July 31

The Sugar Bowl #13 - Lillians Sketch

Todays card is for the challenge over on the Sugar Bowl which is a sketch by Lilian. A fabby sketch it was too, loved it. The option this time around was “Kraft” .

Fab creations from the DT, always full of inspiration thank you.



  • Stamp ~ Believe Sugar Nellie
  • Medium ~ Distress and SU Inkpads
  • Design Papers ~ Papermania Regancy
  • Punchs ~ Fiskars Threading water, Woodware leaf, EK Success corner
  • Embellishments ~ Card candy, Flowers, Ribbon from stash
  • Stickles for wings
I have used my Diane Duda stamp “Believe” and coloured her using Distress and Stampin Up inkpads. The ribbon and flowers were in my PB candy from the lovely Jackie. Well I’m off to make myself a cuppa and have a play with some new stamps :D Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are having a fab Saturday.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: