Friday, September 18

Another Silent Night......

Thought I would share this bookatrix that I made for a demonstration I took last year at the church Guild. This was one of the samples and I also demoed how to put the image onto a candle, with hands trembling I might add lol.



........and here are the candles.



I put the verse on the back of the candle.

I was really pleased with how the turned out, the candles were Woolworths Value candles which were super quality, shame I can't get them anymore :(

Simple but effective creations.


~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ Silent Night
Papers ~ DCWV
Ink ~ Basic Gray
Tools ~ Bookatrix embossing board, Ribbon & Holly by Anna Griffin

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs,

~ Ali x ~

3 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

BEAUTIFUL!I'll have to look up the technique, those candles look gorgeous - they'll make fantastic Xmas pressies especially in a handmade box ...Thats another stamp I have to buy LOLDawnxXx

Rosietoes said...

Superb Alison. Beautifully crafted. :)Edna x

Mandy said...

The bookatrix and candles are so beautiful, you've used such a lovely stamphugs Mandy xx