Friday, February 24

Me To You ~ Tatty Teddy



Happy Friday peeps and Thank Crunchie its Friday been one of those weeks you want to forget. A funeral and we are having new flooring put in our bedroom so everything is out new laminate floor is down and just getting ready to put it all back....what a job thank goodness for helping hands!

Anyhoo todays card is using Tatty Teddy i adore these decoupage cuties from Do-Crafts I bought the new Spring CD Rom and was having a proper look last night and it is full to the brim I love it!



 I have used PINK PETTICOAT gingham paper.....delish!! Love gingham and especially for baby cards it works so well. i cuttlebugged the back panel and then adhered my Me To You decoupage to it...i love the sweet dummies i had to buy both pink and blue they are adorable....I bought them at my local craft shop Cardwell Garden Centre Craft shop. 


I'm entering this into ~

ALLSORTS ~ Anything Goes
THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT ~ Spring is in the Air
PAPERCRAFTING JOURNEY ~ Make it Cute


 Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 

 Ali x

16 comments:

Celia Harrington said...

what a lovely card again Ali you are so talented xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card I love the layout. Chris xx

Vee Cassidy said...

That is so totally sweet I do love tatty teddy and your card is lovely. Vee xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow! This is so adorable hun, I love the tatty teddy image and the embossing and gingham papers look gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Barbara said...

I LOVE this card, it's so fresh and 'clean-looking'.......might have to copy it at some time, if you don't mind x

Jan said...

Stunning Ali xx Jan

Bee said...

Sweet card Ali x

Pauline said...

This is oh so sweet Ali, love the little dummy charm and the pretty gingham.

Jo said...

Love this Ali, I'm a big fan of decoupage and the gingham looks fab. Have a lovely weekend. Jo x

Paula (PEP) said...

Think you were made for gingham & decoupage. You're right about the little dummy - just a delightful touch.
Hope things are a bit more settled for you next week.
Paula (PEP)

Katina said...

A perfect new baby card Ali. Love the Tatty Teddy image and fresh and gorgeous gingham paper.
xx

annemarks said...

So sweet and I love the gingham, lovely look and colours :)

Gemma said...

Gorgeous card! I adore tatty teddy, I am now following your blog :) xx

Kort og Søm said...

Oh so cute!!
Hugs Fredrikke

Kerry said...

Ahhhh, so cute. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Splashbunny said...

Georgeous card, gingham does shout baby, specially like the embossing folder you've used.
Thank you for joining us at PCJ for our Make it Cute challenge.
Good luck in the draw!
Zahreen
xxx