Tuesday, August 21

More Jewellery Makes


A very good morning.....
 My daughter was attending a friends Wedding earlier in the year and was wearing a fabulous dress. I was honoured to be able to make her jewellery to match her outfit for the special day.


I must admit I was delighted with the finished result...although i was extremely nervous if my daughter would like what I had made....however I worried for nothing as she loved them....phew.....hree is a close up of the earrings...which are now worn on a regular basis....time to make her more earrings i think


 The sun is shining here today and I'm just off to collect Jack from Nursery. It was his first day yesterday and he was a wee treasure :) He ran into Nursery all laughs and smiles...my daughter was fine it was gran here that was breaking my heart *rolleseyes......so blessed to have my family on my doorstep. Hubby and I are off to the mobile cinema tonight with Cathy, Dave and the girls we are going to see Brave! Excited Muchly....Dave is getting toffee popcorn....squeal!

 Whatever your plans today....enjoy!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for you.....
Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!
 Ali x

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's lovely Ali!

Enjoy Brave in the mobile cinema :) And the toffee popcorn.... ahem.

Susan xx

julie_woolston said...

Ali it's so beautiful, I bet your Daughter looked lovely wearing it.

Hugs Julie x

Wendy L said...

Looks very stylish. xxxx

sue - bearhouse said...

These are gorgeous Ali, no wonder your daughter loved them

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

Beautiful Hun...xx

Sandra H said...

These are beautiful and the colours are gorgeous xx