Monday, October 8

Clearly Besotted Me Thinks

 As the title says yes I am truly in love with these beauties from Clearly Besotted Stamps.....I NEED them all lol. The thing is with us crafters is when you use good quality products you just want everything in the range or am i just greedy :O)

Again I have used Butterfly Wishes


I stamped the Butterflies onto Whisper white using Pool Party from Stampin up
I scored some lines top and bottom on the whisper white but you can't really see it well in the pictures


I finished by adding the sentiment also from Butterfly wishes set stamped using versafine
 and added some bling for effect.

I'm entering this into ~ 


Hospital tomorrow :O) keep your fingers crossed for me :O)

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 

Ali x

16 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Hook, Line & Sinker I would say!
Paula (PEP)

butterflyamanda said...

beautiful card I am going to have to get these too tfs hugs Amanda

Mandy said...

another gorgeous card Ali, I have to agree, these stamps are fabulous quality.
xx

mixamatoasties said...

You're definitely hooked!

Good luck for tomorrow. See you Wednesday xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

A stunning CAS card Ali. I love the colour and those butterflies are gorgeous

Hugs Sue

Erika said...

Hi Ali and beautiful CAS card...I think I am finally starting to get the whole butterfly thing!
Thanks for popping by, hugs Erika.

Shirley said...

A lovely fresh and clean card Ali.Gorgeous Butterflies.
I spotted it on the MIM blog and popped over to take a better look.

Shirley

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Ali x

Sheryl said...

Quite simply beautiful Ali. I saw this on MIM and stopped by for a closer look. TFS hugs Sheryl xx

Linda said...

Very pretty card Ali. I love the simplicity of it as well as the butterflies.

coops said...

simply beautiful ali.your colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Loz said...

Fantastic card and colours Ali. I spotted this on MIM...Loz

Paper Panda said...

Hi, I saw your card on MIM, this is really pretty
Mandy x

Jenny said...

Oh such a pretty card Ali, I love the composition and touch of sparkle too :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this pretty card! Love the nice bling too. Saw you on MIM- I am #64

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card. Love the beautiful butterflies and great colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week.... :)