Sunday, November 25

Crafter's Companion ~ Strawberry Kisses

A very good afternoon....since Wednesday I have been in Darlington attending the fabulous Craftaganza organised by CRAFTERS COMPANION....my wonderful hubby and I have had the most amazing time meeting up with friends and meeting new ones. Over the next few days I will be sharing my Craftaganza makes and giving you all the gossip! My first to share with you was from Leanns Class



Isn't he just adorable Love You from Strawberry Kisses Christmas Range.......I loved this class aren't those papers are delish :)
I have coloured my image using SPECTRUM NOIR pens
I love wonderful chocolate box bow its purrfect!


Craftaganza is a huge crafting retreat attended by over a hundred people. We go to different workshops over the 3 days and we have entertainment on the Friday evening. It is a fabulous event organised very well and its a chance to share and meet wonderful like minded people! Over the last 2 years I have made friends for life!

I'm entering this into ~
Crafters Companion Monthly ~ Favourite Colour
I will share more makes tomorrow
Thanks for stopping by...much appreciated
Crafty hugs
Ali x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute!! x