Thursday, February 28

Crafters Companion Party Paws Sneak Peek #2

Morning folks......as promised another Party Paws sneak peek from Crafters Companion
Today I have Stamp Once Upon A Time to share with you....this is just beyond cute!!


I am in love with this image!!!
There is just something about Baby cards isn't there.....makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside!



Just look at the faux corrugated ribbon isn't it delish...yip its faux!!
I've added an insert from the CD Rom too everything you need in one little round metal disc...squeal i LURVS it



~ Card supplies ~
Stamp ~ Party Paws Once Upon a Time
Bamboo ig6, ig7, ig10, BG1, Blender
Star CT1, CT2, CT3
Sling LB1, LB2
Papers ~ Party Paws CD Rom
Die'sire Dies ~ Scalloped Tags
Die'sire Embossalicious ~ Petite Dot 6 x 6

Embellishments ~ buttons, Ribbon and brads from  my stash
Well.....do you like? See you tomorrow for another sneak peak
Remember to subscribe to my blog so not to miss my ramblings

Thanks for visiting!
Happy crafting
Ali x

No comments: