Tuesday, April 16

Clearly Besotted Stamps ~ Ahoy Matey

I have been itching to ink this set up for a very long time now and just didn't have the time. It been a very busy couple of months lately. I LOVE this Ahoy Matey set from CLEARLY BESOTTED STAMPS  it is perfect for little boys, friends cards however it is also for the older kid at heart....I will show you this another day ;)


This card was a joy to make as I haven't got inky in ages. That needs to change lol
I stamp the swirls from Framed Sentiments using Bashful blue ink to make them look like waves!
then I turned to Ahoy Matey 
I stamped the base of the boat using Close to Cocoa ink and I cut this out and chocolate chip for the masts


I stamped the masts twice and cut out the sails and popped them up for effect.
I stamped the skull and crossbones using black memento onto the right hand edge of the card and then popped the decorative section up for dimension which also gives depth to your card.

Thanks for stopping by
Ali x

No comments: