Wednesday, December 4

Ruldolf The Red Nose Reindeer

Morning folks...today I am starting some sneak peaks of the new DARICE embossing folders from Crafter's Companion



This has to be my new favourite embossing folder now I just love Reindeer in Corner
I have used pearl card to make my base card.
After embossing my Reindeer I scored 3 lines at the edge of the white card using my Ultimate Pro  and


I stamped my sentiment onto a DIESIRE Scalloped Tag and attached it to my delish gingham ribbon and finished by adding a red gem to the Reindeer's nose

See you again tomorrow with something a little bit different for me ;)

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 
 Ali x

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Ali, such a beautiful embossing folder. I love the ribbon and sentiment tag too.
Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Very elegant Ali love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Ali, love it!
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

Ooooooo so beautiful is your card x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and sooooo cute
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Ali, this is absolutely stunning
xx

Erika said...

Great WOW card. Loving the colour combo too...red and white gingham mmmmm.
Hugs Erika. X

Patricia said...

Absolutely beautiful, very elegant,, loving that embossing folder

Patricia x