Tuesday, February 11

Hellooooooo......

....A very good evening....

It's been a while...5 weeks to be exact. 
My mum hasn't been well, she had a fall before Christmas and hasn't been so good since.
She was admitted to hospital for just over 2 weeks and was released a 
week past on Monday...however she has sadly deteriorated again.
She was taken in as a day patient yesterday for a head CT scan
 and is now waiting on a heart monitor being fitted.

It's been a very stressful time as you can imagine...
I haven't really been crafting much just the odd crochet row here and there,
 as sitting has been limited for me also as I have been diagnosed with Sciatica...

Anyhoo.....

here is another headband I forgot to share with you last year


I have used Marble Chunky yarn by James C. Brett 
I LOVE this yarn and used large needles......in a classic Knit 2, Purl 2 pattern


I added big chunky buttons and finished it of with a handmade tag....


I have used a fabulous stamp set by Clearly Besotted Stamps called 
Just for you a fabulous set for crafty makes if you are selling them or for just putting that finishing touch to them.

Hopefully I will be able to share more with you again very soon. Travelling back and forth off the island to mums on the mainland takes it toll and is exhausting as you can imagine.
Fingers crossed things improve soon

Thanks for taking the time to visit

Catch up soon
Ali x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Ali, So sorry to hear about your and your mum not being too good hopefully your healths will improve quickly .....take care x

Kat said...

Hi Ali, sorry to hear your Mum hasn't been very well. Hope she picks up soon. It must be really awkward coming over to the mainland for the hospital. I know it's only a short crossing but when you have to keep doing it it just adds to the stress. Sorry to hear you've been suffering from sciatica, I've heard it can be very nasty.

I hope you feel better soon Ali. Take care of yourself, not easy I know when you're worried about your Mum!

Kat xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww I am sorry to hear Ali your Mum isn't doing well and your not so good too, sending hugs your way.

Crafty Hugs Julie xxxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Take care of yourself - thinking of you.
Much love
Paula (PEP)

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about your mum's ill health, Ali and it must be extra difficult when you have to travel to the mainland too...
Sending a big hug and take good care of yourself too,
Susan x